Friday 18 December 2015

Arab General & Standard Bearer 28mm Footsore Miniatures

This is the last of the Arabs for Barrie. They are excellent 28mm Footsore Miniatures with a standard from Little Big Men Studios. I had fun putting some extra decoration on the generals shield and giving the horse a free-hand quilted sort of pattern. I hope you like them.
I took pictures of some more miniatures today, so hopefully you will see some more posts from me soon - perhaps before Christmas.
One day I will get around to taking some pictures of my 28mm Anglo-Saxon collection that I have been slowly working on over the last year. It includes figures from Gripping Beast, Eureka, and some mystery figures of uncertain origins - one with a bit of conversion done.









6 comments:

17th Century Characters...mostly

 Here are some 17th Century character miniatures I finished recently.  28mm metal, mostly from Wargamer Poland: https://sklep.wargamer.pl/gb...