Wednesday 17 June 2015

British for A'stan & Middle East

More 28mm Moderns as part of a commission. My customer asked me to paint them as British in desert cam to fit in with his existing collection. Some of you may notice that not all the sculpts were originally of Brits,  & there's a mix of figures from Empress and Eureka I believe. Bases are left unfinished as my customer likes to do his own basing.
I quite enjoyed painting the chaps in the bomb disposal suits - something different.
I'm pleased with how these turned out, there's actually more work in these than first appearances might convey. There is a lot of detail on these sculpts, so I went back and "lined in" a lot of areas using the extremely useful Reaper Master Series Brown Liner paint.















2 comments:

17th Century Characters...mostly

 Here are some 17th Century character miniatures I finished recently.  28mm metal, mostly from Wargamer Poland: https://sklep.wargamer.pl/gb...