Saturday 8 September 2012

What? More Commandos?

Oh yes....

This time some cunning conversions- see if you can spot them. I used some Airfix British (new set), chopped off their heads and replaced them with what I think are Hong Kong copy beret heads I picked up in a cheap lot from Trade Me a while back. There is also a Battlefield Commando and a Kelly's Heroes officer type.
At the moment I have some more commandos on the painting table where I have replaced helmets with berets using greenstuff- my first ever attempt with the greenstuff, inspired by fellow Australian Dan Dunbar. But you shall have to wait for those....

Meanwhile:





























4 comments:

  1. I think the cheap knock off heads work well, good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice conversions John, they look the part mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words Paul, the next lot will have homemade berets....

      Delete

17th Century Characters...mostly

 Here are some 17th Century character miniatures I finished recently.  28mm metal, mostly from Wargamer Poland: https://sklep.wargamer.pl/gb...